Sunday 29 January 2017

Getting away

Last week I went away with my husband for a short break. It was nice to put work aside (even if I did jot down a couple of new story ideas, having found inspiration while we were there) and spend some time together. We booked a lovely two person lodge on a holiday park in the Peak District. It had its own little sauna, hot tub and spa bath, so we enjoyed some time lazing around the lodge.


Throughout the week we visited a few places.

One of those was Dovedale. The weather was a little on the chilly side, but we wrapped up warm and walked for a couple of hours around the area. Despite the grey weather it was still beautiful and very peaceful :)

 
 
Another place we visited was a wildlife park. It had some great open spaces and areas you could walk through. My husband has gotten into photography and I love some of the pictures he took while we were there. One of my favourites is the adorable otter :)

 
 
One area open to walk through was the wallabies. I was fortunate enough to be able to join in feeding a couple of them, both who had the cutest joeys in their pouches <3 p="">
 

So there we have it, a third post in as many weeks *feels a little bit pleased with myself*






 

No comments:

Post a Comment